With a shortage of culturally sensitive medical care providers, many trans and non-binary folks do not receive the same standard of primary and preventative care as others.
At the AARC Health Equity Clinic, our priority is to foster a safe, sensitive environment where patients can receive hormone replacement therapy and can talk comfortably about their health needs.
Transgender Health Services:
- Primary Care
- Chest/Breast Health
- Hormone Care
- Trans-sensitive pelvic, pap and prostate Exams
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Screenings & Treatment
- HIV Testing, Treatment & Prevention, including PrEP and PEP
- Harm Reduction Counseling
- Care Coordination & Referrals
Learn more about our transgender care protocol Here