Our newest caveat is our returning to care (RTC) program, which works with clients that have an extensive history of noncompliance of medical care. The RTC program provides:
- Intensive case management services
- Links to two consecutive medical appointments
- Ensures completion of two consecutive sets of labs
- Constructs an individualized risk reduction plan
- Client-centered health education.
Or goal is to reduce barriers to care, provide an encouraging support system, and improve the quality of life while managing a chronic disease. EISST also provides HIV/Hep C testing to those who are unaware of their status and links clients to necessary resources. EISST testers also provide risk reduction to those that identify high risk factors.